To access the Palace Project you need an Apple or Android smart device, your library card number and PIN. All materials are automatically returned at the end of the lending period. If a book is checked out, you have the option to put it on hold, just like our physical library!
How to Log-In with Your Library Card
- First, download the Palace Project from the Apple App store or Google Play store and open the application
- Select “Find Your Library” and scroll down to select Stonington Free Library
- To log-in go to “Settings”
- Enter your library card number and PIN, then Log In
- This is a one-time process.
- Select “Catalog” to get back to the books and start checking out titles!
- The next time you open the app, you will be able to view and borrow items without logging in again.