CONNECTICUT TAX FORMS
- Connecticut tax forms can be printed from:
- Individuals can call the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services to request paper forms: 860-297-5962
- The state of Connecticut will not be sending paper tax forms to the library this year.
- For the 2021 income tax filing season, the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services will not send paper booklets and forms to libraries. This decision is largely due to IRS tax changes being finalized at the end of the calendar year, which makes it extremely difficult to provide the best, most updated information to our partners and your patrons in a timely manner.
- Patrons can make an appointment with the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services. The videoconference appointment line is 860-297-5770 (you may leave a voicemail); giving as much notice as possible is greatly appreciated.
FEDERAL TAX FORMS
- Paper forms will be shipped to the library.
- Federal tax forms can be printed from: https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions