Extended Library Closure
September 7 – September 27
- We will be closed from September 7th through September 27th for electrical work and restoration of our beautiful floor.
- The digital library will be available as always and the staff will be monitoring emails but there will be no curbside pickup during that time.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Donate Here to Support our Plans
Here’s what you need to know about how the interior renovation will affect you:
- There will be no curbside pick up between September 7th and 27th. Curbside services will resume on Monday, September 28th.
- As of Monday, August 10th, the only collections available for curbside pick-up are new fiction and nonfiction, biographies, 800-900s nonfiction, and young adult books. All other collections will be stored offsite until early October when the interior renovation will be completed.
- Please check our website or social media regularly for updates. You can also call or email us. There will be future dates when curbside pick-up and telephone support are not available during the renovation.
- All books are to be returned via the book drop and all fines will be waived through October 15th.
- The digital library continues to be available all the time.