COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS. EFFECTIVE May 19, 2021.
THE LIBRARY IS OPEN:
- Monday. Tuesday, Thursday: 10-6
- Wednesday: 10-7
- Friday: 10-5
- Saturday: 10-1
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
- Do not visit if you are feeling unwell
- Facemasks covering nose and mouth are required to enter the library and must be worn at all times in the building
- Children age 2 and up are required to wear a facemask
- One public restroom
- No eating or drinking in the building
- Please put all returned items in the outside book-drop
- Curbside pickup will continue as an option
- Place holds online, by phone or email and you will be notified when they are ready to be picked up
- Our public WiFi "SFLGuest" is available 24/7 and can be used inside and outside the building.
- Public laptop computers are available to use in the building. Request a laptop at the front desk.
- Self-service copy machine and scanning available.
- Printing available if emailed to email@example.com, printed from a Library laptop, or your own device via the Library’s Wi-Fi.
- Programs are virtual until further notice. To sign up for a program, visit our events calendar.
- Downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, streaming movies, and recordings of past programs are available online 24/7 through our Digital Library.
- Library card sign-up and reference assistance available by phone at 860-535-0658, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here for our online library card sign-up form.