Charter Oak Credit Union will match all qualified* charitable donations YOU make between August 19, 2022 and November 26, 2022 to The Stonington Free Library.
We hope this Matching Gifts program will inspire you to make a gift to The Stonington Free Library.
Charter Oak Federal Credit Union is committed to giving back to charitable entities within its field of membership, as well
as charities elsewhere that are meaningful to its members. The credit union will match member donations of at least $25
and up to $500.* Together we can strengthen our communities!
• Eligible organizations must be located within the United States, and recognized as tax exempt by the Internal
Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Eligible organizations include, but are
not limited to, health and human service agencies; civic, cultural, educational and health care organizations.
• The donor must be a primary member of Charter Oak Federal Credit Union.
• Business accounts do not qualify for Matching Gifts donations.
• A primary member can donate up to a total of $500 to eligible organizations between August 19, 2022 and
November 26, 2022 or until our 2022 Matching Gifts funding limit is met.
Please note: The $500 can be donated to one eligible organization or divided between multiple eligible
organizations. Donations beyond the $500 limit per primary member will not be matched.
• Examples of ineligible organizations include: private foundations; fraternal, political and religious groups;
organizations that are not open to the general public; and individuals.
• Pooled funds from a number of individuals and payments to satisfy legal obligations will not be matched.
• Payroll deductions are not eligible and will not be matched.
• MATCHING GIFTS E-FORMS must be submitted by the eligible organizations to Charter Oak by November 26,
2022 or until our 2022 Matching Gifts funding limit is met.