We are beginning the process of reopening the building after learning that a staff member tested positive for COVID-19. We are following all Ledge Light protocols. Staff who were considered close contacts are in quarantine. Due to this we are operating at reduced staffing levels.
Starting Thursday, February 11 the Library will reopen the building to the public for the majority of its weekly hours of operation. Please note that there are dates and times with curbside only service due to limited staffing:
- Thursday, February 11 – 10 am to 6 pm
- Friday, February 12 – 10 am to 5 pm
- Saturday, February 13 curbside services only 10 am to 1 pm
- Monday, February 15 CLOSED for Presidents’ Day
- Tuesday, February 16 – 10 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday, February 17 open to the public from 10 am to 5 pm, curbside services only 5 pm to 7 pm
- Thursday, February 18 – 10 am to 6 pm
- Friday, February 19 – 10 am to 5 pm
- Saturday, February 20 – 10 am to 1 pm
We truly appreciate all of those who reached out with well wishes and concern. We are incredibly grateful for your positive messages of care and support. All staff members affected by this are doing well at this time and they are all working remotely during quarantine.
Our curbside pickup services will continue. To place a hold,
order library materials and sign up or renew your library card please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-535-0658. You can also place holds through your online library account at any time. Our book drop is open. All materials returned are quarantined for 72 hours. For curbside service please request materials prior to arrival at the Library.
Please check out our DIGITAL LIBRARY.
What do we offer online from the safety of your home with your library account?
- DIGITAL BOOKS
- MOVIES for KIDS
- PAST THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY PROGRAMS
- PAST SUNDAY EVENING LECTURE SERIES
- BOOK GROUPS
- CRAFT GROUPS
- CHILDREN’S STORIES
- ACCESS to CT DIGITAL ARCHIVE
- ACCESS TO NEWSPAPERS and RESEARCH MATERIAL
- ADULT READING CHALLENGES
- FAMILY AND CHILDREN’S READING CHALLENGES
- ONLINE TECH HELP